8/23/09

La Roux

You may have already heard of La Roux..she's making quite a big splash in the pool of people who like this sort of thing. She has red hair - hence La Roux, or The Red. Anyway they are a British electropop duo influenced by 80's synth pop. Their new album La Roux fits neatly into the 80's electro obsession. I washed my car to this album and it worked beautifully...so if you're looking for a way to multi-task, get out that soap and your smallest bathing suit. I'll give you her MySpace link so you can hear her songs which can't be embedded (thanks, Universal), but I will embed REMIXES, yes, REMIXES.

www.myspace.com/larouxuk

In For the Kill



Bulletproof



I'm Not Your Toy (Jack Beats Remix)



I like the first and last mixes the most, but I like to provide variety. In all cases I prefer the original, so be sure to go to her MySpace page.

No comments:

Post a Comment