8/23/09

ORANGE MOONBEAM FLOORSHOW - Hotel Gansevoort


Orange Moonbeam Floorshow is the project of Patrick Cleandenim...I suppose it's meant to be CleanDenim, though I'm not sure. Anyway this is all very mysterious to me...my friend Nico has a friend who was somehow involved in OMFL's new CD (yes, I think I am the first to propose an acronym for them, so pay attention: OMFL) so he played it in the car on our way to Athens, GA and we loved the first song, Hotel Gansevoort. This guy seems to be totally mysterious - kind of like David Bowie and Andy Warhol combined. I don't know anything about him, but I do like this track. Anyway it isn't on YouTube, but here is a link to his MySpace page.

http://www.myspace.com/patrickcleandenim

1 comment:

  1. Orange Moonbeam Floorshow is the title of the album, not the project. It's Patrick Cleandenim's second full-length album, coming out soon on Broken Horse Records. I think you can also download the album at Other Music Digital.

    ReplyDelete